OF SAN DIEGO
Canyon Quilters of San Diego is an active guild with over 180 creative members who make everything involving textiles: from traditional quilts, to contemporary quilts, to the most cutting edge art quilts. Our members have a broad range of interests. And for that reason we enjoy a wide variety of speakers and workshops.
Some members consider themselves beginners in their quilting journey and are looking to learn from workshops and other members. On the flip side, some Canyon members are published authors and/or prize-winning exhibitors, which includes being juried into the most prestigious quilt shows.
Regardless of your level, there is something for each of us at Canyon Quilters.
First and foremost, our members are here for fun, camaraderie and learning.
Canyon conducts our monthly Guild meetings in one of two ways:
- Virtual. The meeting only supports virtual attendees using Zoom
- Hybrid. The meeting supports both virtual attendees using Zoom and in-person attendees. You choose how you’d like to participate!
- Most meetings are a Hybrid format
Join us the third Monday of every month, January through November.
And finally, we look forward to you joining us…and sewcializing together.
Canyon Quilters of San Diego is a nonprofit organization established in 1985 to:
- Promote good fellowship among persons interested in the art of quilt making
- Promote the knowledge and appreciation of all aspects of quilt making
- Further the education and skills of members through workshops and lectures.