Not Yet a Member of Canyon? Join Here!
Canyon meets the third Monday of the month, January through November.
We do not meet in December.
Canyon Guild meetings are hybrid meetings, which means you can attend in person or via Zoom. We meet at:
City View Church, Fellowship Center
8404 Phyllis Place, San Diego, CA 92123
Social time 6pm (for in person) | 6:15pm (for Zoom)
Meeting time 6:30pm
Join or renew your membership today
- Fill out an on-line form & pay online
- Download a PDF & snail mail it with payment
- Annual membership
- July 1 – June 30th @ $40
- Half year membership
- Jan 1 – June 30th @ $20
- Student membership available in person. Certain restrictions may apply
- Member meetings are the 3rd Monday, January thru November
- Board meetings are the 2nd Monday, January thru November
Use the red buttons above to sign up!
In addition to fun and fellowship here are some other things you enjoy as a Canyon member.
- During Guild meetings
- Members participate by sharing your creations and learning about our creative and talented members when they share
- Members are inspired by our guest speakers, therefore gaining exposure to different genres of quilting and textiles
- You receive the annual member directory, which contains member contact info and their photos
- Members receive special pricing for workshops
- You are eligible to participate in Guild challenges and other special activities
- Members receive discounts on fabric and supplies from our advertisers
- Be sure to take your membership card with you!